I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

अ परफेक्ट डे

A Perfect Day -

http://video.aol.com/video/perfect-day/1520408038 (please listen to this beautiful music while reading my thoughts)

Waking up with a smile on my face because I had happy dreams; opening my eyes to see the sun rise above the mountains and the sky turning into a fiery red/orange. I have a beautiful home, live in the country/state/place of my dreams. I have a lovely supportive family and kind, loving friends. I am healthy, energetic and I live in whatever abundance I choose. I love those who love me and even those who choose not to love me back. I forgive those who have hurt me and I keep my heart open even if that sometimes means to experience pain. I have careers that I am passionate about and one that I can let go off whenever I am ready. I am experiencing love, friendship, forgiveness, joy and happiness if I decide to let them into my life; and when it is time to go to bed I feel the embrace of love and safety and my heart flows over with gratitude. A perfect day!

What is YOUR perfect day?

No comments:

Post a Comment