I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

YOU matter -
Every day is a gift, Every day is a blessing. What matters at the end of the day is that we were able to make someone’s day better, help them on their path to happiness and make them smile. Telling someone that they matter, being cherished, wanted and loved and to never forget that is an incredible gift we can give that does not cost us anything else but an open heart.

Love and light - Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment