I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where's your attention?
"Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention."
-- Greg Anderson
What do you usually focus on: problems or solutions?
When our mind dwells on a problem, we stay stuck. But when we can shift to ask how we might achieve a solution to our problem, our subconscious mind, thinking and creativity move into gear. New possibilities open up.
Get in the habit of asking for solutions!
"Every choice moves us closer to or farther away from something. Where are your choices taking your life? What do your behaviors demonstrate that you are saying yes or no to in life?"
-- Eric Allenbaugh
Think In A New Way
Your thoughts guide you to your destiny. If you always think the same you will always get to the same place. Think in a new way and you will be a new person. Give happiness to all and you will live in peace. Create peace in your mind and you will create a world of peace around you.
I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. - Dalai Lama

1 comment:

  1. Sacred Relationships/Spiritual Community …

    … are very important for our growth. Most of the time we don’t find it in our biological families therefore we must find it through people/special relationships elsewhere.
    By creating and attracting those sacred relationships into our lives, we will give each other the space to grow and heal and feel safe expressing who we really are.
    Make a commitment to one another to be there and stick out the tough times, to honor and respect and speak the truth, even when it hurts; to share joy and happiness;
    Creating treasured moments.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete