I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Monday, November 1, 2010

Joy

Your purpose in life is the expression of soul qualities which bring joy and happiness. When you are doing something that you think you should be doing as part of your life's purpose and you do not feel joy in it, or it does not take you out of your personality, then you have to question if this is what you ought to be doing. Reflect on something you are doing in your life and ask yourself if it really is aligned with what is most appropriate for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment