I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dealing with strong emotions

Dealing with strong emotions

How do we deal with strong emotions such as joy and sorrow, happiness and suffering, love and hate?
Do we feel undeserving of so much joy, happiness, love? Do we fall victims when experiencing sorrow, suffering, hate, anger?

Facing those emotions and putting them into the “bigger picture”, accepting them with a gracious attitude, knowing that there is a reason
for all of them seems to be the way rather than overreacting or denial.

By staying present and centered we will find the lesson in each experience and more harmony will manifest into our lives. SSP

~ Stay in the center of the circle and let all things take their course. ~ Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment