I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Monday, December 13, 2010

How do we want to live our lives? From essence or from ego?

How do we want to live our lives? From essence or from ego?

To transform our lives we need to learn to operate from our essence rather than the ego.
Just by spending more time in essence and mindfulness we can learn to speak from essence rather than from ego.

How do we know the difference? The voice of Essence comes from joy, gratitude, love, happiness, peace, kindness, stillness, mindfulness.
The voice of ego comes from criticism, judgment, opinion, separateness.

We have a choice to notice these subtle feelings when we are operating from the essence which is our true self
and the more time we spend in it the more it becomes second nature for us to want to stay there.

It is not just about our own happiness but about happiness, peace, love for all. SSP
----------------------------------------

Meet everyone and everything through stillness rather than mental noise. Eckhart Tolle

Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. ... However, Being is not only beyond but also deep within every form as its innermost invisible and indestructible essence. ... Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment