I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Thursday, December 9, 2010

"The Prayer" again with Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli

...and her is "The Prayer" again with Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli
The Prayer (at the Grammys)
www.youtube.com
This is Andrea and Celine's performance of The Prayer at the 1999 Grammy Awards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmscFwj22vg

No comments:

Post a Comment