I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My most Divine, Sacred moment

My most Divine, Sacred moment was when my mother was dying from lung cancer and was bedridden at home. It was 12-23-1984. She had turned gray and was in extreme agony. I thought she had passed away and I bent close to her nose to see if I could feel her breath. She startled awake and said "I was there". She said that she had seen the most beautiful white, floaty beings. She said she had never experienced such unconditional love before and was now not afraid of dying anymore. She saw a being and she told "him" that "she wasn't ready to go yet. "I can't die so close to Christmas because of my family". She had "come back" to us when I was close to her nose. She passed away on the 27th AFTER Christmas. She was selfless and didn't want her family to suffer during each holiday season. She was my best friend and soul mate. Because of this, I am not afraid of dying, when it is my time........................I would welcome it. She made me realize that death is just another realm of our existence. She gave me unconditional love and hope and courage. (I am reposting this w the permission of a friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment