I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Saturday, January 1, 2011

The gift of joy

Allow the dust & grit of this past year become the compost and nurturing for the blossoming, growing and thriving of your  true self. Let go of all doubt, fear and feeling of inadequacy and invite joy, trust, love and the awareness of the present moment to manifest in you. Once we manifested those qualities in ourselves we can radiate them out to others.

Joy is one of the greatest gifts we can give to people around us. Those who are unhappy need our joy, not our sadness.   SSP

"Joy is prayer - Joy is strength - Joy is love - Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. She gives most who gives with Joy." -- Mother Teresa

Beautiful Meditation with Mooji  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udf2mSSmuJo

No comments:

Post a Comment