I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Remembering

When I look into the eyes of my granddaughter when she just woke up, I see joy and excitement;
When my grandson comes running towards me with his arms wide open, with a  big smile I see his innocence, his trusting and allowing.
There is a familiarity in what I see and a longing. I believe it’s parts and portions of what I have given away during my life journey;
the parts and portions that had to be relinquished in order to be “acceptable”, to “fit in”.
What if I could recover these treasures? How would my life change if I invited those forgotten gems back?
What if my childish innocence and belief in miracles and wonders would return?

No comments:

Post a Comment