I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Transition

Any life transition gives us the chance to get in touch with our inner selves.
Transition means “change”, most of us are uncomfortable with change, with giving up the familiar, trusted. But what an opportunity to let the fresh, the new in, discovering uncharted territory.

Accepting and embracing change means going with the flow of life, resisting and being fearful means blocking that same flow and with it possibly missing out on some incredible new experiences.

Change is the only constant in life someone once said, so we better get used to it and accept it.

As long as we realize that our true inner self always remains the same, the ebb and flow of life will not affect us negatively and we have the option to embrace the new roles with the knowing that they give us fresh perspective on life and a greater understanding of the lives of others.

Remember the saying “It’s the journey, not the destination that matters”.

Personally I can only say that each time change happened in my life it was scary at first, but looking back I always moved to a better, more exciting place on all levels, physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually.

Embrace transition with joyful anticipation, allow change to happen, but stay true to yourself because that is what life is all about!

SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment