I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Power of Blessings

A blessing is a prayer, an accepting, allowing. A blessing raises our vibration by either giving or receiving it.
Blessing a person, a situation, a place means we are putting our attention to it, without judging, wanting or expecting anything; we are  creating space.

When we bless someone, we empower that person to prosper, we accept that person in their wholeness.
A blessing means making peace with the person or the situation and it is a simple way of bringing wellbeing to all involved. 

And lastly and very importantly a blessing can be a tremendous relief in a situation where letting go is the best option, we have the choice to bless and release a thought, unwanted habit, fear, worry, person, grief, hatred,  anything we don’t want in our lives.   SSP

~ The great blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and, like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it. ~ Seneca

The Beautiful short movie and music (see previous post) inspired me to think and write about The Power of Blessings -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkT6-CDIjw  (you can also find it on my blog  http://www.sophiapaul.blogspot.com/  )

No comments:

Post a Comment