I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Monday, January 10, 2011

Perfection

Being a perfectionist can make life a struggle. But there is a solution to it. Once we realize that we have options, that we have a choice space opens up for new approaches.
It’s about acceptance, releasing judgment, and embracing everything in wholeness. Accepting the issue/situation as it is, change it or walk away from it. By starting to accept ourselves from the inside, everything in our outer world will fall into place.
The spiritual journey is not about becoming perfect but to live every moment with awareness, mindfulness and integrity.  SSP

IF you believe that you have come to this world to know yourself in all ways and
IF your experience of extremes allows you to know your balance and
IF you choose each commitment of life carefully, with intent and fully present doing the best that you are capable of in the moment, then
How can you be anything less than perfect in any category? (Gregg Braden, Walking between the worlds)

No comments:

Post a Comment