I welcome you all to my inspirational blog

...it all started with this inspirational blog that led me to writing my book:

"It’s not about putting your foot behind your ear -Living an Inspired Life/A personal journey of transformation through yoga"

I will on a regular basis post excerpts of my forthcoming book on this blog. Feel free to follow along, enjoy my writing, and give me feedback. Come, be my travel companion on this inspirational journey!


Monday, January 3, 2011

Sacred Union

During the physical union of two people we experience a glimpse of what it feels like when the ego has no agenda. It can be the emptiness of mind that one only experiences in deep meditation.
When there is a deep connection of love, trust and acceptance physical union can become a sacred moment where control  and ego do not matter anymore. There is a merging of higher energies free from our personal feeling of separateness and we experience a sense of completion. Through sacred relationship/sacred union we can heal our wounds inflicted by the illusion of duality. There is nothing in the universe that love cannot heal.

We need to learn being courageous, inviting our sacred partner into our life, creating a sacred relationship, even if it takes a long time to happen. Rather than filling our lives with  substitutes - such as overeating, drugs, alcohol, overworking  etc  -  for what we are really seeking we need to learn how to look for the essence.

Those who are blessed to be in such a relationship or ever had that experience in the past will wholeheartedly agree.  SSP

Om Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment